TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- Bottle infeed on 1, 2 or 3 lanes
- Film injection table on a removable rack for optimal access
- Compact shrink tunnel with low electrical consumption
The TW is a small-footprint, high-speed shrink wrapper for plastic shaped bottles. Changeovers are quick and easy and the machine boasts speeds of up to 30 cycles per minute.
For batch selection, it has a Pick & Place system with a customized gripping head for smooth and accurate collation, while product turning is also possible prior to shrink-wrapping.
The TW’s other assets include:
- Compact table, on a sliding rack to facilitate access to the film circuit and knife.
- Transfer of the complete batch onto the motorized table on 2 combined horizontal and vertical numerical axes.
- Capacity of handling stable and unstable shaped plastic bottles.
- Possible to handle products in pucks.
- Print registered film.
- Possible to function on two tracks.
- Reduced operating height.
- Reliable lapping.
- Total access to the injection table by lateral extraction of the rack.