TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- Direct access into the machine at floor level
- Product retention zones minimized
- Compact and ergonomic machine design
The products are fed in by single-layer simple transfer or by a mechanical or servo-driven elevating or lowering stacker.
This multi-function equipment has a compact layout and footprint with easy access and operability:
- Case magazine height lowered to improve blank handling by the operator.
- Cantilever design of the case transfer mechanism.
- Absence of product retention zones so that products fall directly on the ground, at the infeed,collation and loading stations, thanks to sloping plates
- Maximum product tracing guaranteed.
- Hygienic operating conditions.
- Size changeover times optimised thanks to centralised setting points and the integration of changeover assistance via IVO digital counters (as an option)
- Speeds of up to 13.5 cases/min for the 2-station model and 20 cases/min for the 3-station model.
- Product and batch control by vision system.
- Integration of the labeling operation.
- For requirements in terms of speed and smooth handling, the loading operation can be carried out by a “Pick & Pack” gripper: 2-axis, 3-axis, 6-axis, or Scara.