TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- All speed/payload/layout requirements
- Expertise in handling primary packaging and in gripping tooling
- Great accuracy and flexibility in packing trajectories
AN/ER robotic Pick & Place packers are robust units thanks to their specially designed frame. They are fitted with an “intelligent” safety head mechanism (depending on the application) which protects the tooling parts.
Installation into production lines and operator access are facilitated by their compact suspended structure and their small vertical footprint. Their wide working envelope can be customized according to requirements. They are fitted with lightweight tooling (gripping head, loading funnel, etc.) for improved operator ergonomics during size changeovers.
- Compact suspended structure for optimized access and ease of installation into production lines
- Robust unit thanks to a specially designed frame
- Wide working envelope customized according to requirements
- Protection of tooling by “intelligent” safety head mechanism, depending on the application
- Vertically compact solution allowing easy installation under low ceilings
- Optional management of layer card and product wedge insertion
- Lightweight tooling (gripping head, loading funnel, etc.) for improved operator ergonomics during size changeovers