Operator & maintenance trainings
We understand that no matter how well equipment is designed, the skills of your production & maintenance personnel will have a major impact on asset performance
The performance of poorly operated and maintained equipment declines very rapidly.
- Asset performance is based on intrinsic equipment reliability but also on operating processes and maintenance processes.
- The quality of your operating processes is closely linked on the quality of your operator training.
- High quality maintenance processes require a strategic approach and personnel with the skills to implement such a strategy.
We have a broad catalogue of generic training programs covering everything from individual equipment maintenance & operation through to line design and optimization.
- Basic to advanced training on all equipment for operators and maintenance personnel.
- Packaging line design and optimization.
- Made to measure programs based on your specific needs.
With a strong presence across the globe, we can provide local support for most of your training needs
Our Industrial, Sales & Service subsidiaries:
- São Paulo, Brasil
- Laval, Canada
- Santiago, Chile
- Beijing, China
- Corcelles-Les-Citeaux, France
- Lisieux, France
- St Laurent sur Sèvre, France
- Pune, India
- Parma, Italy
- Verona, Italy
- Laguna, Philippines
- Vale de Cambra, Portugal