TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- A long-term perspective on your production facility
- Alternatives for long-term equipment and production line investment
- Ensuring that your investments will be in accordance with your company’s long term policies and general objectives
Open All ▼
- Gebo Master Plan is a a long-term perspective on your production facility.
- Providing management with alternatives for long-term equipment and production line investment, in order to achieve future marketing goals.
- Detailing the phasing (scope, budget & schedule) of an expansion or modernization plan (3-5 years planning).
- Ensuring an organization that every investment made within its scope will be in accordance with the company’s long term policies and general objectives.
- Technical description of the proposed solution
- Prioritization and general schedule
- Detailed machinery selection, floor layouts and general implantation drawing
- Detailed budgetary cost analysis per phases & disciplines
- Detailed phasing of the production lines and schedule for each phase of the expansion
- Marketing objectives accomplished by each phase of the Master Plan
- Improvement of efficiency
- Increased production capacity to match future production needs
- Rationalization of existing production
- Improvement of production quality: less product rejection
- Minimization of plant shut downs and interference on production thanks to accurate and prioritized scheduling
- Minimization of changeover times, labor costs and maintenance
- Improved line versatility to better react to market demands
- Enhanced operations: ergonomic and safe workstations, easy access for material supply, safer machines, etc
- One Project Manager: professional engineer specialized in packaging or process
- One or more project engineers
- Packaging or Process technicians
- Mechanical / Electrical drafts people
- Use of all the necessary resources and experience available from any other branch of the our group
Basic preliminary design and feasibility study
You are considering a project regarding your packaging line, whatever the scope? The basic preliminary design helps you translate it into different solutions and determine the best option before funding it and taking action.
- Determine the relevance of the project
- Define the perimeter of the project and its feasibility
- Identify the key features to be addressed in the project to be successful
- Translate the need for a project, funded or not, into different solutions and options
- Precise and clear definition of the quantitative and qualitative project objectives
- Project scope
- Preliminary Budget
- Technical description & list of equipment
- Preliminary Planning
- Estimated payback
- Opportunities & Threats
- Layouts of possible solutions and justification on preferred option
3D scan for brownfield projects
Conversion, restructuration, rehabilitation: secure your project!
As part of your equipment replacement or packaging line modification or re-engineering projects, our ‘Scanner 3D’ service range allows you to represent the environment of all or part of your production site.
The objective is clearly to work on and validate a project to integrate new equipment or to make a major modification on an existing production line, ensuring that the existing and future volumes work alongside each other, well ahead of installation of the equipment on site.
‘Scanner 3D’ is a digitalisation system using laser technology.
- Installation of the scanner on site to perform a precise 3D survey of surfaces and objects
- Consolidation of the point cloud
- Modelling of common parts
- Modification/deletion of existing elements
- Integration of new equipment from the 3D design drawing of the machine
- Half the time of a manual inventory
- Highly precise inventory, to the nearest 2 mm
- Detection of potential incompatibilities and blocking points
- 100% guaranteed solution thanks to the reliability of the data collected
- View a 3D hyper-realistic 360° representation of your future installation
Detailed preliminary design
You are about to engage resources and budget in a new project? The detailed preliminary study helps you define all the key technical parameters for a successful project.
- Detailed definition of the scope of work for a funded project
- SMART approach: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-bound
- Functional Analysis
- Functional Specifications: determination of the required resources and actions to reach the project objectives
- Detailed layout
- List of equipment and services
- Detailed budget per discipline
- Detailed schedule with phases: design, installation, start up
- Project execution plan
Modeling and Simulation
- Assess the real potential of the line by using advanced simulation.
- Predict with accuracy the impact of new investments on the Return On Investments.
- Verify line ergonomics.
Objectives for new lines
- Validate design principles or options to estimate line efficiency probability
- Show impact of lines on circulation areas and clear view of piping network
Objectives for existing lines
- Evaluate the impact of the different problems observed on line efficiency
- Determine which part of the line should be redesigned
- Evaluate and quantify each proposal
Structure of a simulation project
- Study of the plan (kick-off meeting)
- Definition of the objectives: performance, capacity, optimization capability, comparative analysis
- Preparation of the specifications and standard of experimentation
- Determining of the necessary data and flows to be simulated
- Determining of the assumptions for modeling
- Preparation of layout and creation of the model
- Check and validation of the model
- Feeding of the simulator with recorded and treated data
- Building up and testing of realistic "What if" scenarios (more accumulation, new machine with better availability, new machine with higher speed…)
- Analysis of the results of the various experiments, data presentation
Proof of principle
- Objectives: validate a technical solution on a test loop or achieve a custom development
- Deliverables: customer container test in R&D loop, bench test, and report of the simulation results
Open All ▼
Packaging line simulation with Virtual Reality