Compact Gantry Palletizer: P5
TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- Modular and versatile solution in terms of speed and number of palletizing stations
- Reduced footprint - Clear, easily accessible machine
- Enhanced ergonomics and safety
Open All ▼
- Ground level access into the machine; lower section is left free thanks to the gantry structure.
- Minimum footprint: palletizer perimeter dimensions as near as possible to the pallet dimensions.
- Overall machine height reduced and visibility/appearance improved by using a telescopic mast.
- Naturally wide working envelope within a compact frame thanks to the gantry design.
- SecurBox®: transparent sliding cubicle enabling the operator to evacuate a loaded pallet safely without stopping the machine cycle; palletization continues on the second station.
- Payload: up to 12kg with tooling.
- Speed: up to 7.5 cycles per minute depending on the application.
- Versatility: 1, 2 or 3-station model with optional pallet gripping, layer card insertion, etc..
- PC HMI/remote maintenance kit.
- Integration of a labeller and a case tipping device directly inside the palletizer.
- Infeed of cases in accumulation and transfer onto an inclined driven roller conveyor.
- Selection and isolation of a case or a batch of cases at the gripping station by retractable stop.
- Gripping and positioning of the batch by motorized transfers on 4 axes (head rotation from 0 to 180°).
- Manual positioning of the empty pallet on the floor against fixed guides on 2 independent stations.
- Palletization carried out alternately on each station in total safety thanks to the Securbox® system. This transparent sliding cubicle is transferred alternatively from one station to another when a pallet is complete.
- The operator removes the loaded pallet with a pallet jack in total safety from whichever station is ready first.
- Completely servo-driven for smooth and accurate movements.
- Compact footprint by integrating the case conveyor into the frame to limit accumulation length between machines.
- Overall machine height and visibility/appearance improved by using a telescopic mast.
- Guides and motors positioned in the upper part of the equipment to give complete access to the operator.
- Quick and easy format changeovers.
- Option: integration of a labeler and a case tipping device.
Open All ▼
Compact gantry palletizer