Compact 4 Axes Palletizer: P9
TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- Compact design
- Versatile modular solution
- Clear, easily accessible machine
Open All ▼
- The rollers of the case conveyor are inclined so that products are positioned naturally against the datum guide in order to guarantee positive gripping.
- No second case conveyor guide in order to improve operator access and speed up size changeovers.
- The conveyor lengths between the case packer and palletizer are reduced by integrating them directly into the palletizer.
- Fully servo-driven for smooth movements at high speed.
- Compact footprint with limitation of inter-machine accumulation lengths by integrating the case conveyor into the frame.
- Modular, versatile solution (2 or 3 stations, pallet magazine, layer cards, etc.).
- Clear, accessible machine.
- Quick, optimized format changeovers.
- Clean innovative design incorporating sliding safety doors.
- Load: up to 45kg with tooling.
- Option: stocking of an empty pallet under the product infeed, with automatic transfer for the single station model (P911).
- Speed: up to 13 cycles per minute depending on the pallet patterns.
- Product and case size ranges available on request.
- Infeed of cases in accumulation and positioning on a sloping driven roller conveyor.
- Selection and isolation of a case or a batch of cases at the gripping station by retractable stop.
- Gripping and positioning of the batch by motorized transfers on 4 axes (head rotation from 0 to 180° possible).
- Positioning of a pallet on the ground against fixed guides by an operator.
- Removal of the loaded pallet by the operator by means of a pallet jack.
- Gripping of an empty pallet and positioning at the palletization station by a rotating gripper tooling mounted on the palletizer beam.
- Transfer of the empty pallet on a motorized conveyor. The pallet is accurately positioned at the palletization station by the pallet gripping tooling and by reversing the rotation of the driven rollers so that the pallet is set against a fixed stop.
- After palletization, outfeed of the loaded pallet which is then stocked on a free roller conveyor before removal using a pallet jack.
Open All ▼