Columnar Depalletizer for Plastic Crates: Robo-column
TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- Automated movements programmed to perform high-speed operations
- Flexible thanks to the modularity/orientation of the units, wide working area and combined operations
- Easy access on all sides and minimal ﬂoor space requirements, readily ﬁtted into existing lines
Open All ▼
Optimized design & pack handling
- Suitable for any speed application.
- Suitable for both low level and high level palletization.
- All pallet standards up to 1 250 mm, including half pallets and quarter pallets.
- Automatic changeovers without mechanical intervention.
- Several gripping heads may be used :
- Head with hooks or lateral guides for handling crates.
- Multi-row head with plates made of steel or carbon fiber for packs or cartons.
- Head with individual tulip-shaped grips for loose bottles in crates and/or.
- Head with guides or lateral closing for empty PET bottles.
- Roller head for complete layers suitable for any type of palletization pattern and product.
- It could be coupled with positive pack handling solutions for layer preparation :
- Easy access on all sides and minimal floor space requirements. It can be easily fitted into existing lines.
- Simple motion technology: armored driving belts, no chains.
- The column system always has the same structure regardless the function or the product to be handled : reduced component groups, very low maintenance.
- High efficiency drives, based on brush less technology.
- Low noise level.
- Flexibility: the same structure can cover different functions.
- Flexibility on the production, products and layout.
- Low maintenance.
- Automatic head changeover.
- Easily operating access.
- Suitable to satisfy needs.
- Line working capability: up to 5,8 layers/min. (single pallet version), up to 8 layers/min. (double pallet SP 1000 HS version)
Open All ▼