SEMI-AUTOMATIC SIDE LOADING CASE PACKER: E722
TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- Reliable case loading operation
- Simple operation
- Maximum safety precautions
Open All ▼
- Controlled product collation.
- Upper case flaps held open by a funnel during controlled case loading.
- Cases automatically discharged onto a free roller table.
- Rotating guides support the case at the loading funnel.
- Compact footprint.
- Machine adaptable to a fully automatic solution.
- Instant emergency stop.
- Operations controlled during all phases of the cycle.
- Low air pressure circuit and detection at the loading station in order to guarantee maximum safety conditions for the operator.
- Product and case size ranges available on request.
- Option: motorized case tilting (E732 model).
- Pre-formed case with bottom flaps folded (sealed or not) presented by the operator onto a fixed loading funnel in order to open the flaps outwards and guide the products during the loading phase.
- Detection of case presence by a sensor for the lower flap, triggering the elevation of the dual-fork case supporting system.
- Transfer of the complete batch into the case.
- Filled case set upright automatically when rotating guides return to their initial position.
- Case set down on a free roller table that is adjustable in height.
- Case set down at a constant level to avoid adjusting the height of the table as well as the transfer level of the downstream machine.
- Extended table to link with the downstream machine.
Open All ▼
Semi-automatic side loading case packer