TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- Handling of products that are difficult to accumulate, generally suitable for flexible products
- Optimum product protection
- High speed
Open All ▼
- Various collation systems for controlling the infeed of products at random: vertical collators, horizontal collators, single axis, dual axis, with chains or belts, etc.
- Pockets are specifically designed to accommodate and protect the products.
- Indexing system to ensure that the pockets are accurately positioned at each phase.
- Products are isolated to eliminate accumulation constraints
- Sub-assembly adaptable to any case packing system (RSC or wrap around)
- Mechanically reliable and robust solution
- Easy adjustments and format changeovers
- Servo driven solution
- Very low noise level
- Speed: up to 500 products per minute
- Quick size changeovers
- Product infeed on a motorized conveyor.
- Selection and spacing of products obtained by a second motorized conveyor.
- Continuous introduction of spaced-out products into the buckets of the single-axis collator advancing step by step.
- Lateral extraction of the product row into a transfer shuttle by means of a pusher which is retracted in its return phase.
- Tightening of the batch in the shuttle during transfer to the loading station.
- Transfer of the complete batch directly into the packaging.
Open All ▼