FLEXILOAD™: AUTOMATIC LOADING SYSTEM FOR CARDBOARD MAGAZINES
TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- Improved operators' working conditions and availability
- Universal solution for any type of packaging and case packer/erector
- Easy integration within new or existing lines
Operators generally spend over 50%, and sometimes as much as 80%, of their time feeding the cardboard magazine of a case packing system with consumables. Extremely time-consuming, this task is also a recognized cause of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs). Consisting of a 6-axis robot, a universal gripping tooling, and a PC–based software, FlexiLoad™handles magazine loading fully automatically for any high-speed case packing system, regardless of whether it processes American cases (RSCs - Regular Slotted Containers), wrap-around blanks or trays.
Patent pending FlexiLoad™ consists of a 6-axis robot, a universal gripping tooling, and a PC–based software to fully automatically cardboard magazine. FlexiLoad™ can be installed on new equipment and also on existing installed machinery, through a retrofit.
FlexiLoad™ enables operators to devote their time to other, higher added value tasks. An industrial and social return on investment!
ANY TYPE OF PACKAGING
- RSC cases
- Small wrap around blanks
- Large wrap around blanks
ANY TYPE OF MACHINE
- Case erector or multi-function case packer
- Sequential or continuous machine
- Flat or sloping cardboard magazine
FLEXIBLE AND PRECISE GRIPPING HEAD
- No format changeover: one single gripping head for all formats
- Laser detection of the carton pack on the pallet: presence, position, height, gap between piles
- RSC cases: removal of the bundle strap thanks to integrated knife
- Any line configuration: very small footprint, equal to the manual solution
- Available as new equipment or retrofit: module totally independent of the existing case packing system, positioned according to the available space
Automatic Magazine Loading Solution For Packers