RANGE OF SHRINK-WRAPPERS WITH TRAVELING SEALING BAR: BDS
TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- All products handled, even unstable ones
- Compact footprint and cost effective solutions
- Tight shrink allowing film savings
- Flexibility, high speed and continuous operation.
- Up to 30 cycles/min.
- Good quality bundles thanks to efficient air circulation in tunnel.
- Easy film loading : 90° film reel holder.
- Adjustable in 5 minutes with use of quick release handles for adjustments and quick disconnects for change parts.
- Film perforation for easier opening.
- Single lane speed: up to 28 bundles per minute.
- Capacity of handling a wide range of product shapes ans sizes.
- Shrink-wrapping with traveling sealing bar.
- Up to 30 cycles/min max speed.
- Capable of handling cartons, bottles (including shaped ones), jars and pre-filled trays.
- Capable of handling multiple bundle configuration, single or multi-layers.
- Neutral film on single or dual lanes.
- Traveling sealing bar.
- Advanced Solid Bar Welding System for strong, attractive welds.
- Product collating system
Left or right 90 degree or in-line infeed conveyor :
- In-line infeed (AEL): Compact machine, easy to fit into layout - Indexing belt for supported or stacked products.
- Automatic right-angle infeed (AAE): Reliable solution at high speed - Quick and easy format changeovers.
- Scroll infeed with/or cantilever flight bar (CPF VIS or CPF): Quick format changeovers.
- Product lapping
- The traveling sealing bar enables the continuous flow of products.
- The automatic top film feeding system guarantees product stability when the sealing bar descends.
- No transfer zones: single product conveyor from machine infeed to out feed.
- 90° film reel holder: This device enables quick and ergonomic changeovers by the operator.
- Pad to set the products on a cardboard support prior to filming - Easy to palletize: choice of packs with or without support - Product stacking possible.
- Elevatable tunnel.
- Easy-to-open pack: this system perforates the film along each side of the pack seal in order to create a tear-off strip, without reducing the speed.
- PLC: User-friendly machine operation.
Range of Shrink Wrappers with Travelling Sealing Bar