RANGE EvoFilm™ SEAMLESS SHRINK-WRAPPING
TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- Reliable solution delivering high-quality shrink-wrapped packs
- Robustness and maintainability at minimum cost
- Factory of the Future platform with enhanced user experience
Open All ▼
- Operability and flexibility thanks to a user-friendly HMI, a large primary and secondary packaging capability and a minimum 5-minute fully automatic changeover
- Speeds up to 120 cycles per minute (PET bottles), 150 cycles per minute (cans) in 3 lanes
- Modular design for easier Options & Upgrades implementation over time and an extended Return on Investment
- Full set of Eco-saving modules, smart systems and sophisticated programming to reduce energy consumption, carbon footprint and costs.
- Marketing and communication by print registered film.
- Smooth product handling at all times
- Wide scope in film thickness handled: 27 to 100 microns (1.08 to 4 mils) with factory settings requiring no future adjustments whatever the film thickness.
- Film fed in by injection or vacuum table depending on the product characteristics and the speed
- Table, reel holder and dancing roller extractable on a sliding rack for quick and easy tool-free control and maintenance
- Automatic film reel changeover with double sealing for improved machine efficiency at high speed - Patented system
- Positive automatic film guiding system for accurate film positioning and perfect pack facing
- Module for loading products onto corrugated trays (T), U-board and Pad (P) prior to shrink-wrapping
- Multichannel shrink tunnel specially designed to improve pack shrinkage for multi-lane applications
- Highly-secured gas-fired tunnel technology (in option) contributing to reducing energy costs and carbon footprint - very short warm-up time - four times less than an electrical tunnel
- Tunnel mesh belt: light-weighted versions and safe brush cleaning avoiding manual cleaning, for extended equipment lifetime
- Machine design principles focus on optimizing maintenance operations while clear Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) support operators in preventive actions.
Shrink Film & Packaging
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Neutral or print-registered film for graphic marketing messages
- Pack from recycled shrink film or film reducing heating needs
- High resistance to variations in humidity
- Economic solution
- Easy transportation and storage
Innovation and Expertise
Reliable machine infeed
The shrink-wrapper infeed is a key station for Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE). A perfect link between the conveying/accumulation phases and the entrance of the containers (bulk or packs) into the shrink-wrapper’s channels is mandatory. Our comprehensive range of infeed systems allows us to propose a perfectly adapted solution to your specific needs and line constraints (inline infeed, conical infeed, 90° infeed, connection to the AQFlex contactless conveying solution, etc.). Our Active Infeed system also eliminates bottle bridges, blockages and jams due to lightweight bottles.
Product and equipment protection
Numerous fittings, adapted to your products shape and resistance, guarantee smooth handling at all times: plastic rollers integrated into the guiding lanes for easy, non-aggressive laning of products, sensors or robot to detect and remove fallen products, motorized conveyor with nose bar for transfer zones, flight bars positioned outside the label area, anti-jamming sensors at the tunnel outfeed, etc.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) controls production functions and machine parameters via an intuitive and ergonomic navigation. To improve the machine operability and maintainability, this touch-screen control panel includes tutorials and interactive rich media content. The user experience is completed with high connectivity, Equipment Smart Monitoring to optimize performance and remote access including video assistance with augmented reality for rapid and reliable recovery
Flexibility / Multi-formats
From user-friendly to fully automated changeovers! With growing demand for greater product diversity and customization, we have built a portfolio of solutions perfectly adapted to the level of flexibility and assistance to operators you require, while still meeting your budget constraints. 100% automated from product infeed all the way down to the tunnel outfeed, motorization of adjustment points, digital read outs with LEDs that change from red to green as soon as the actual position of the part matches the data stored in the format recipe, reduction in change parts and easy dismantling of key modules and equipment and more. All contribute to optimizing ergonomics, repeatability and format changeover times to respond to the ever-growing number of products, formats and SKUs.
Accessibility and Ergonomics
The pure, elegant and clean design of the range improves access to all elements thanks to large see-through sliding doors. The shrink tunnel design and the extractable injection/vacuum table are also 2 other great examples of easy access for cleaning and maintenance. It guarantees higher overall productivity, the daily machine operation is simplified and operator working conditions are improved.
Reduction in the overall number of parts and components, easy dismantling of belts and machine organs, transmission chains replaced with servo-motors… Our machine design principles focus on optimizing maintenance operations while clear Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) support operators in preventive actions. The “System Diagnostic
Manager” tool helps engineers and technicians to check machine operations and sort out problems by analyzing the controller’s configuration or runtime settings.
For increased performance and simplicity, the user interface, PLC and axis cards making up the control system are all sourced from the same supplier, capable of providing a high-quality service worldwide. The component replacement is Plug & Play thanks to automatic firmware upgrades and program uploads.
The design of the range in standard independent modules offers numerous advantages linked to reductions in costs and lead times during the manufacturing phase. Further advantages, in terms of versatility throughout the machine life cycle by integrating a selection of additional functions such as Options & Upgrades, extend the equipment’s Return on Investment (ROI).
Open All ▼