COMPACT HIGH-SPEED SHRINK-WRAPPER FOR PLASTIC SHAPED BOTTLES: TW
TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- Bottle infeed on 1, 2 or 3 lanes
- Film injection table on a removable rack for optimal access
- Compact shrink tunnel with low electrical consumption
Open All ▼
- High-speed seamless shrink-wrapping in a compact footprint.
- Compact table, on a sliding rack to facilitate access to the film circuit and knife.
- Capacity of handling stable and unstable shaped plastic bottles.
- Possible to handle products in pucks.
- Batch selection by Pick & Place system for smooth and accurate collation.
- Product turning possible prior to shrink-wrapping.
- Print registered film.
- Possible to function on two tracks.
- Reduced operating height.
- Reliable lapping.
- Total access to the injection table by lateral extraction of the rack.
- Compact footprint.
- Quick and easy format changeovers.
- Speed: up to 330 products/min.
Placing of products by 2-axis gantry
- Picking and placing of a product batch by a customized gripping head.
- Transfer of the complete batch onto the motorized table on 2 combined horizontal and vertical numerical axes.
- Gripping of the row of products directly in the pucks by individual grippers with products tightened together.
- Placing of the tightened row in a tipping device fitted with individual grippers.
- 180° rotation of the device and placing of the spaced-out rows onto the motorized conveyor by means of vertical servo-driven movements.
- Rotating device manually removable for handling formats with no tipping.
Film feeding and cutting, product lapping
- Unwinding of film reels by motorized holders.
- Film reel support located outside the machine.
- Unwinding of the film between anti-static bars and feeding towards the injection table.
- To simplify reel changeovers, the end of the used film is spliced with the start of the film on the next reel by a thermal sealing bar.
- Film feed by rubber-coated rollers.
- Film cutting by servo-driven rotating knife (cold-cut blade).
- Film injection under the products by rubber-coated rollers.
- Continuous lapping of film around the products (motorized flight bar system).
- Detection of a spot or mark on the film design to ensure cutting at the printing pitch.
Open All ▼
Compact high speed shrink wrapper for plastic shaped bottles