AUTOMATIC CONTINUOUS MOTION SHRINK-WRAPPERS FOR SMALL BRIKS AND BOTTLES: TSI
TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- Extremely compact machine
- Stainless steel machine adapted to the food and dairy industries
- Multiple formats and total flexibility
Open All ▼
- Seamless shrink wrapping technology.
- Real-time remote maintenance, diagnosis and assistance (control via industrial PC).
- Use of neutral or print registered film.
- Easy maintenance:
- Film tension device and injection table fitted onto an extractable rack.
- Compact machine.
- Quick and easy format changeovers with CCO selecting device
- Machine in stainless or painted steel.
- Extractible compact film injection table.
- High speed: Up to 28 000 cartons/h up to 66 000 bottles/h.
- Formats handled: small sizes from 65ml to 1L (cartons, bottles, jars).
- From small multi-packs to bypass.
- Guaranteed output: 98%
- Ergonomically optimized.
- DIS (Dual Injection System) patented solution for automatic film reel changeover without seal
- Insertion of cards or leaflets prior to shrink-wrapping
- Product merging onto one lane at shrink tunnel out feed
- Motorized belt at tunnel infeed or out feed
- Pack tipping system at tunnel out feed
- Transfer of packs at the lapping outfeed towards the tunnel conveyor on a low-profile metallic belt conveyor.
- Uniform shrinking of the film around the products by circulating hot air. The tunnel length varies depending on the speeds and is fitted with 2, 3 or 4 stainless steel centrifugal turbines.
- Automatic emptying of the tunnel by pneumatic gun to set the tunnel motor running to evacuate products left inside when power is cut.
Film cooling in order to stabilize packs by one or more ventilators installed above the tunnel outfeed.
Open All ▼
Automatic Continuous Motion Shrink Wrappers for Small Briks and Bottles