PRIMARY AND SECONDARY PACKAGING DIVERTING OR MERGING SOLUTION: DIVISLAT
TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- Applicable functions: diverting, merging, sorting, ejection, balancing
- Multiple infeed and outfeed configurations
- All types of products handled: primary packaging
Suitable for all types of products handled: primary packaging (sealed/non-sealed trays, cardboard cartons, frozen products etc.) and secondary packaging (shrink-wrapped packs, corrugated cases, etc.)
- Flow division: distribution of products between outfeed lanes of upstream machine and infeed lanes of downstream machine
- Product sorting: according to size, color, weight, barcode etc.
- Ejection of non-compliant products: continuous ejection onto a separate lane without stopping production flow
- Speeds up to 100 m/min
- Robust design
- Flow management: balancing of the number of products per lane at the infeed of the case packer, shrink-wrapper or palletizer when products arrive randomly from upstream
- Quick and easy format changeovers
- Easy dismantling of slats for optimal access to the mechanism
- Can be combined with various machines: checkweigher, metal detector, barcode reader, etc.
Primary and Secondary Packaging Diverting or Merging Solution