OPTIFEED®: OPTIMUM RELIABILITY FOR HIGH SPEED CLOSURE FEEDING
TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- 100% reliability thanks to integrated vision control
- No air: low power consumption, high hygiene, low noise level
- Easy integration
Optimum reliability at high speeds
- Free your mind on your closure feeding with OptiFeed®!
- Take advantage of this 4-in-1 solution combining cap storage, orientation, control and elevation to feed your capper with 100% compliant closures.
- Applicable for low and high speed.
The OptiFeed® control system integrates mechanical and vision devices to automatically detect and reject non-compliant closures without stopping closures’ flow.
- Securing line efficiency
- Upside down closures
- Oval closures
- Preserving product quality
- Damaged tamper evident band
- Seal integrity
- Foreign bodies
- No air thanks to mechanical discharge
- Low power consumption: 1kWh
- High hygiene
- Low noise emission
- Easy hopper filling
- Full access to all mechanical and electrical parts for maintenance and cleaning
- Simple speed bump adjustment for fast changeovers
- Modular and customizable solution: discharge side, height up to 6.2 meters, automation PLC
- Simple integrated solution, limited number of ancillary equipment and interfaces
- The OptiFeed® is shipped standing up for ease of installation
- Footprint reduced by up to 75%
OptiFeed™ Optimum reliability for high speed cap and crown feeding