AUTOMATIC DECRATER: DECAMATIC
TOP 3 BENEFITS:
- The gripper head can be changed to suit different bottle neck size
- Can handle short side or long side leading crates, in single or twin lanes
- Many possible configurations
Open All ▼
Crates conveyors and centering device.
- Crate conveyors can be single or double lane.
- A mobile centering device aligns the crates so that they are in a correct position, thus allowing an accurate bottles pick-up.
- It consists of a folded metal frame with vertical movement driven by independent pneumatic cylinders.
- System composed by a motorized heads holding frame working at continuous motion.
- Two motor-reducers allow perfect synchronization operating on both side walls.
- Heads holding frame guided by a robust polyethylene cam.
- Bottle handling system by means of individual, pneumatically operated grippers, grouped on gripping heads adapted for different sizes of crates to be handled.
- The number of gripping heads depends on the output required.
- The gripping heads, that could be fixed or mobile, are anchored on a stainless steel frame.
- Pneumatic grippers hold the bottles by the neck.
- The bottle neck's picking system could be either by membrane or plastic sectors and tailor made solutions might be available for different bottle neck shapes.
- Bottle discharging table with self-supporting structure in AISI 304 and stainless steel chains with 85 mm pitch.
- The system includes :
- Photocell that detects the maximum bottle accumulation.
- Photocell that detects unreleased bottles.
- Side guides for smooth bottles discharging.
Format changeover for bottles and crates
Semi-automatic change for :
- Gripping heads.
- Centering device.
- Very gentle and accurate bottles feeding operations.
- Sturdy stainless steel structure.
- Reliable functioning.
- Gentle product handling.
- Smooth movement and reduced wear given by smart pneumatic cylinders.
- Flexible system for different bottle necks.
- Full and easy control of all machine's parameters.
- Ergonomic access and operator safety.
Open All ▼