Flexibility & Versatility
- Suitable for any speed application.
- All product and pallet types without manual adjustment.
- Fast changeover :
- Automatic changeovers without manual intervention
- Changeovers in less than 1 minute
Low Level Infeed
- High accessibility and better visibility.
- Effectively eliminates the health and safety risks.
- All operation at ground floor.
- No pack elevator, stairs, gantries, elevated platforms required compared to high level infeed.
- CAPEX diminution thanks to less conveyors needed.
- Simplified maintenance with easy access to machine parts, for a reduced OPEX.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Optimized consumptions :
- High efficiency drives, based on brush less technology.
- Low air consumption, only 2 cylinders.
- Very low maintenance :
- Sturdy and reliable single column technology.
- Simple motion technology: armoured driving belts, no chains.
- Reduced component groups.
Easy operation - Accessibility
- Compact/reduced layout.
- Adaptability to site constraints.
- Improved ergonomics and safety :
- Only one operator for the whole end-of-line.
- Simple supervision operation.
- All operations and mains parts accessible at floor level.
- Autonomy: intuitive and user-friendly operator interface.
Smooth pack/case handling and reliable layer preparation
- Layer preparation with belt conveyor for accurate handling of instable packs.
- No pusher: carriage simply based on its inertia.
- High friction belt to allow smooth layer transfers, suitable for any type of product surfaces.
- Additional layer accumulating table for high speed applications.
- Vertical moving belt conveyor taking the already formed layer and transferring it to the roller head.
Layer handling by central column concept with roller head
- Double lifting unit on a single column.
- Brush less self braking motors equipped with an encoder for the vertical movement.
- Simple motion technology: armored driving belts, no chains.
- Composed with a motorized rollers table and 4 lateral compacting guides driven by brush less motors.
- Transfer in roller head based on layer inertia (no additional motorization and pusher needed).
- Head opening in 2 halves to release the layer onto the pallet/standing layer.
CENTRAL PALLET CONVEYOR
- Empty pallet stopped by mechanical retainer pneumatically driven.
- Presence and correct positioning of the pallet done by 2 safety photocells.
HMI and Place software
- Various control system platforms available.
- Full and easy access/control of all machine’s parameters.
- Place programming and pallet pattern management software, giving full autonomy to the user.
- Possibility to integrate EIT™ (Efficiency Improvement Tool) for machine and line supervision.
- 10” touchscreen main control panel and additional 6” mobile touchscreen.
- Capability to handle different pad material, dimension and thickness.
- Rotating arm equipped with suction cups.
- Precise positioning of the pad onto the pallet/standing layer.
- Brush less motorization for high speed version.
- Manual or automatic pad magazine loading.
- Design and supply of tailor-made lay-out fitting factories’ flows and space constraints.
- All conveying modules are available: roller, chain conveyors, rotating and 90° tables, elevators.
- Comprehensive range of pallet handling devices : pallet magazine, pallet inspection system.
Integration for logistic solution
- Stretch wrapper.
- Pallet labeller.
- Automatic or laser guided guide vehicles (AGV/LGV).
- Automated warehouse.
- EIT Plas software for supply chain management.