- Operations may be carried out at several stations, thus replacing several equivalent traditional machines, and all controlled by a single operator.
- Various conﬁgurations may be created with entries/exits oriented in any direction.
- The work cycle may be modified and optimized by customizing the system through precise trajectories and conditions using dedicated software and a joystick.
- Several different robots can be included in the island with the possibility of operating in parallel at the same work position.
- Head change can be automatic with consequent reductions in format changeover times.
- From crates to loose or packs bottles, handling both complete layers and rows, whose potential output ranges from 450 cycles/hour with 600 kilograms at wrist up to 550 cycles/hour with 300 kilograms.
- Line working capability: up to 5,4 layers/min. (single pallet version), up to 8 layers/min. (double pallet SP 1000 HS version).
The key equipment in the system is the gripping head whose various conﬁgurations determine the robot’s method of operation:
- Head with hooks or lateral guides for handling crates.
- Multi-row head with plates made of steel or carbon ﬁber for packs or cartons.
- Head with individual tulip-shaped grips for loose bottles in crates and/or plastic trays.
- Head with guides or lateral closing for empty PET bottles.
- Head with spikes and suction cups for pallets and pads.
Improved ergonomics and safety
- Several robots can be included in the isle with the possibility of operating in parallel at the same work position.
- All operations and mains parts accessible at floor level.
- Intuitive and user-friendly operator interface.
A dedicated tool area enables operators to carry out preparation and/or maintenance activities on individuals heads off-line while the robot continues to work.
Optimized design & Pack handling
- Possibility to receive product from different filling lines. Operations may be carried out at several stations, thus replacing several equivalent traditional machines and all controlled by a single operator.
- Easy access on all sides and minimal floor space requirements. It can be easily fitted into existing lines.
- Robotic systems give the possibility to reduce the complexity of lay-out solutions.
- Reduced component groups: very low maintenance.
- High efficiency drives.
- Reduced TCO.
- Low noise level.