New motion system
- New automation platform with electronic synchronization
- Enhancement of the case handling part, removal of the chains
- Greater precision on case positioning
- Fully compliant with OMAC and Pack ML standards
Easy 5-minute changeovers
- Automatic adjustments: case length, width and height
- New unlock / lock push buttons for ultra-fast adjustments
- Rapid change parts replacement thanks to quick release systems
- Blank magazine at fixed height of 850mm
- Sturdy large guard doors for optimal visibility
- Full access to the inside of the machine
- User-friendly HMI: direct access to diagnostic pages
- 12’’ HMI panel with more functionalities
High hygiene level
- Open design with reduced dust and fluid retention zones
- Easy access for machine cleaning
- Hygienic and low-maintenance thermoplastic polyurethane timing belts (FDA approved)
- Removal of the chains (case transfer level, adjustment point mechanism)
- Stocking of blanks in a fix flat magazine with motorized belt, 1500mm long.
- Positive extraction and accurate positioning of the blank in a U-shape between brackets by a rotating arm with suction cups.
- Blank held between brackets by folding and guiding the long bottom flaps.
- Flap deflection and guiding of the batch of products into the blank by bridge and loading funnel.
- Motorized transfer of the batch into the blank with front and rear guides.
- Product batch held stable inside the blank by folding the inner flaps.
- Motorized transfer of the blanks by mechanical belt shuttle advancing step by step.
- Gluing of the joining lug by glue gun mounted on a motorized mobile support.
- Lid folding by fixed guide.
- Progressive folding of long flaps with speed control to apply even glue strips.
- Application of pressure on 5 sides of the static packaging to guarantee gluing and squaring prior to outfeed.
1 . 2