- Positive blank extraction.
- Smooth transfer movement.
- Progressive tray forming.
- Simple adjustments to optimize changeover times.
- Joining lugs pressed by mobile guides.
- Forming die adapted to the specific tray size.
- High speed.
- Quick and easy format changeovers.
- Servo-motors on extraction, transfer and forming.
- Handling of low-sided trays, trays with lids (single wall, double wall or micro-flute).
- All operations positively controlled.
- Tray squaring guaranteed.
- Speed: up to 38 trays/min.
- Product and case size ranges available on request.
- strong/thick cardboard
- high-speed version (F295) for speed up to 50 trays/min
- Positive extraction of blanks from a flat belt magazine, 1200mm long.
- Positive guiding of the blank to the forming station by mechanical shuttle with speed control for application of regular glue strips.
- Forming of the tray by the action of a vertical ram through a die calibrated and adjusted to the format.
- Pressure applied to the tray simultaneously by lateral guides in the die.
- Positive extraction of the tray from the die by an articulated lower arm.
- Transfer and outfeed of the tray on a motorized conveyor.