Quick and easy changeover
- By changing the cassette (SDI model)
- By adjusting the screws (CLP model)
- By automatic tripping of the bracket chains
- Remote maintenance (via the industrial PC)
- CLP infeed to reach speed of 40 cycles/min
- SDI infeed to reach speed of 70 cycles/min
- Tray sides from 25 to 125 mm
- Guaranteed output: 96%
- Corrugated cardboard blanks stocked on a flat motorized band magazine.
- Extraction of blanks in an accumulation well by a motorized arm fitted with suction cups.
- Positioning of the blank on a motorized bracket feeder.
- Elevation of the blank towards the tray forming zone in perfect synchronization with the product infeed.
- Continuous folding of the front and rear edges by means of brackets.
- Folding of front flap by fixed guides and rear flap by moving guides.
- Progressive folding of sides and application of glue strips.
- Side pressure applied continuously.
- Motorized elevatable system for handling formats with film only or corrugated pad.