- Numerous hygiene adaptations.
- Patented case extraction system.
- Same case automation module for both RSC and wrap around blanks.
- Extremely compact 4m² footprint.
- Ability, within the same footprint, to seal cases with glue or tape.
- Case magazine height lowered to 850mm to improve blank handling by the operator.
- Collating system adapted to the nature, shape and rigidity of the product.
- Absence of product retention zones so that products fall directly on the ground, at the infeed, collation and loading stations, thanks to sloping plates.
- Improved operator access to the case handling part, in particular the loading station.
- Size changeover times optimized thanks to centralized setting points and the integration of changeover assistance via IVO digital counters (as an option).
- Integration of labeller and/or ink jet coder, whatever the machine configuration.
- Optional control of products at the infeed by integrated vision system.
- For requirements in terms of speed and smooth handling, the loading operation can be carried out by a “Pick & Pack” gripper: pneumatic, mechanic, robotic, 2-axis, 3-axis, 6-axis, or Scara.
- Speed: up to 13 cases per minute depending on the type of product and collation.
- Stocking of blanks in a flat magazine with chains or timing belt advancing mechanically and guide to maintain stability.
- Positive blank extraction and forming (patented system) by two rotating arms fitted with suction cups.
- Flap deflection and guiding of the batch of products into the blank by rotating bridge and loading funnel.
- Motorized transfer of the batch into the blank with gluing of the joining lug.
- Folding and holding of the inner flaps.
- Motorized transfer of the blanks (held square) by mechanical shuttle with speed control for even application of glue strips.
- Folding of the lid by fixed guide during transfer.
- Folding of the long flaps by fixed guides during transfer.
- Pressure applied evenly to case sides to ensure gluing and squaring of the blank prior to outfeed.
1 . 2