- Dynamic optimization of movements according to the actual speed
- Management of the loading arm by electronic cam for perfect synchronization with the associated machine
- Fully servo-driven system guaranteeing accurate trajectories
- Consistency in the motor architecture and control system of the loading arm and the associated machine
- Compact suspended structure for optimized access and ease of installation into production lines
- Robust unit thanks to a specially designed frame
- Wide working envelope customized according to requirements
- Protection of tooling by “intelligent” safety head mechanism, depending on the application
- Vertically compact solution allowing easy installation under low ceilings
- Optional management of layer card and product wedge insertion
- Lightweight tooling (gripping head, loading funnel, etc.) for improved operator ergonomics during size changeovers
- Payloads from 20 to 350 kg
- Speeds up to 30 cycles/min
- Available in 2 to 4 axes for greater flexibility
- Product and case size ranges available on request
- Infeed of accumulated empty cases on a motorized conveyor.
- Selection and isolation of a case batch under the loading station by retractable end stops.
- Deflection of upper flaps and guiding of a batch of products by descending a loading funnel.
- Gripping and loading of a product batch by a customized gripping head. Case loading can be carried out in several cycles.
- Transfer of the complete batch into the cases on two combined horizontal and vertical numerical axes.
- Outfeed and spacing out of full cases.