- Products fed in on a retractable belt conveyor at increased speed to avoid product accumulation.
- Product rows formed on the “bomb doors” of the collation table by controlling the infeed belt.
- Product collation in the case determined by the position of the case at the loading station.
- Compact machine / small footprint.
- Optional rejection of incorrectly filled cases.
- Speeds of up to 60 cycles per minute depending on the application.
- Quick format changeovers.
- Product and case size ranges available on request.
Product transfer and collation
- Transfer of spaced out products on a smooth low-profile band conveyor running at a higher speed than the upstream conveyor (the products are to be spaced out upstream on a separate conveyor).
- Successive retractions of the end of the belt above the loading table in order to position the products with or without overlapping.
- Transfer of accumulated empty cases on a motorized conveyor.
- Selection and isolation of an empty case under the loading station by retractable end stops.
- Case positively positioned between guides assembled on a mobile support so that it can be shifted from one side to the other if two stacks of products are to be loaded side by side.
- Products loaded by the simultaneous opening of two articulated trap doors. By shifting the case for each cycle, the products are loaded as per the required collation.
- Transfer of the full case to the control station.
- Descent of a plate to check the case filling level and guarantee flaps can be correctly folded.