- For low to high speed lines.
- Top or top and bottom flap gluing.
- Internal flaps precisely folded by a fixed guide and an articulated arm, then evenly glued.
- External flaps folded progressively.
- Pressure applied evenly to the sealed case.
- Extensive size range.
- Compact machine.
- Continuous case transfer.
- Versatile layout.
- Robust design.
- Quick size changeovers.
- Capacity to handle small to big RSC
- Speed: 100 cases/min.
- Rotating folding arm for high speeds.
- 3 weeks delivery time
- Compact & clean design , efficient
- Flaps folded in line
- Inner flap folding guaranteed
- Accurate hot-melt gluing (Nordson ProBlue7)
- Centralized adjustments points for quick format changeovers
- Siemens PLC & HMI
RSC cases characteristics
- Normal flaps as FEFCO 0201
- Simple fluted cardboard as type E, B, C
- Minimal weight : 3 kg, counter pressure necessary
- Length (L) : 200/550 mm
- Width (B) : 150/350 mm
- Height (H) : 150/360 mm
- Detection of unglued flaps
- Doubling of principle commands panel
- Handling of double fluted cardboard as EB,EC.
- Automatic filling of glue tank with 'Nordson fulfill'
- IT type of neutral