- Extensive size and speed range.
- Several case sizes can be handled on the same machine (multiple case magazines).
- Various options depending on requirements: interface, gluing method, automatic size changeovers, etc.
- Speed: up to 70 cases per minute depending on the format.
- Precise case forming.
- Inner flap folding guaranteed.
- Accurate hot-melt gluing and case squaring.
- American cases (RSC), half cases, cases with special flaps and pre-joined display cases can all be handled on this Machine.
- Clean design offering easy access
- Centralised adjustment points to ensure quick format changeovers
- Low case magazine to facilitate loading
- Positive extraction of case blanks from a sloping magazine or a flat belt magazine, 2500mm long.
- Erection and squaring of the static case by rotating arm and lower support ramp.
- Deflection of the long flaps prior to folding of inner flaps.
- Sequential or motorized transfer of blanks (held square) by mechanical shuttle with speed control for the even application of glue strips.
- Pre-folding of the long flaps whilst case is stationary, followed by progressive folding during transfer.
- Application of even pressure to the static case, squaring the case prior to outfeed.
- Low and medium speed segment, up to 30 cases per minute
- Cardboard case magazine on two separate conveyors equipped with chains and driven in controlled and independent manner for smooth advance and accurate positioning of the blank at the extraction station
- Case extracted and folded positively in two stages, by means of two mechanical arms with eight suction cups, for higher efficiency
- Bottom flaps folded positively and longitudinal flaps pre-folded at a standstill for perfectly squared up cases
- Machine with in-line or a 90° configuration
- Excellent machine autonomy with a magazine capacity with a working loading length of 1,400 mm
- High-quality components and superior finishing level for high demanding industrial environments
- Regular and uniform application of hot-melt glue strips or adhesive tape thanks to motor-driven side belts with controlled speed
- Three types of closure for the bottom flaps: hot-melt gluing, adhesive tape or by double closure by combining both
- Machine able to handle a wide range of packaging
- 6” or 7” touch-screen HMI display panel
- 2 minute format changeover thanks to quick-release systems (push-pull, without requiring a crank handle)
- Reduction and centralization of adjustment points, all accessible on a single side