Extensive size and speed range.
Horizontal or side loading RSC case erector.
Several case sizes can be handled on the same machine (multiple case magazines).
Various options depending on requirements: interface, gluing method, automatic size changeovers, etc.
Speed: up to 70 cases per minute depending on the format.
- Positive case extraction.
- Precise case forming.
- Inner flap folding guaranteed.
- Accurate hot-melt gluing and case squaring.
- American cases (RSC), half cases, cases with special flaps and pre-joined display cases can all be handled on this machine.
- High speed.
- Cantilever design offering easy access.
- Centralized adjustment points to ensure quick format changeovers.
- Low case magazine to facilitate loading.
- Positive extraction of case blanks from a sloping magazine or a flat belt magazine, 2500mm long.
- Erection and squaring of the static case by rotating arm and lower support ramp.
- Deflection of the long flaps prior to folding of inner flaps.
- Sequential or motorized transfer of blanks (held square) by mechanical shuttle with speed control for the even application of glue strips.
- Pre-folding of the long flaps whilst case is stationary, followed by progressive folding during transfer.
- Application of even pressure to the static case, squaring the case prior to outfeed.
- 6 weeks delivery time
- Compact & clean design , efficient
- Positive case extraction
- Inner flap folding guaranteed
- Accurate hot-melt gluing (Nordson ProBlue7)
- Siemens PLC & HMI
US cases characteristics
- Normal flaps as FEFCO 0201
- Simple fluted cardboard as type E, B, C
- Length (L) : 230/500 mm
- Width (B) : 150/340 mm
- Height (H) : 150/400 mm
- Flap (R) : 75/170 mm with L+B 380/800 mm and H+R : 280/550 mm
- Handling of double fluted cardboard as EB, EC
- Doubling of principle commands panel
- Detection of unglued flaps
- Flat belt magazine for blanks with a 1500 mm length (instead of 2500 mm)
- Automatic filling of glue tank with “Nordson Fullfill”
- IT type of neutral