- Module which can be independent or integrated into the product collating section of the case packer.
- Sub-assembly able to function with all side or top loading systems for RSC, trays or wrap-around blanks.
- In-line product infeed on a conveyor, without accumulation, guaranteeing optimum product protection.
- Products spaced out by servo-driven lateral bands which can be adjusted to suit the product shape and resistance.
- Beam+comb servo-driven on 2 axis to form rows with high repeatability and accuracy in product placing.
- Selecting system that does away with product turning/spacing using scrolls.
- Particularly compact footprint
- Quick format changeover by easy and ergonomic dismantling of the comb and counter-comb designed to pre-collate the products and form the batch
- Products stocked on a dead plate when machine stopped to prevent scuffing
- System especially economically viable for 3 formats or more
- Cost of adding a new format reduced by the low number of change parts
- Reduction in change part storage space
- Very low noise level
- Speed: up to 250 products/min depending on the type of products and collations
- Speed: up to 300 products/min by associating a phaser to pre-collate products
- Infeed of products in accumulation on one lane on a motorized conveyor.
- Selection of one or two products by a set of servo-driven side belts.
- Transfer of pitched and spaced out products by a servo-driven comb on 2 axes:
- One axis moving back up the product flow to fill the buckets of the comb.
- One axis laterally positioning the row at the loading or gripping station (several rows can be positioned side by side).
- Products held stable during the transfer phase by an upper retractable moving guide.