- The vision system ascertains, on-the-fly, the product position and orientation on the conveyor, then transfers its coordinates (x, y and rotation) to the case packing robot.
- It also identifies whether the product is right side up and detects appearance defects (dimensions, colour, leakage) as well as the presence and position of markings (expiry date, promotional sticker, etc.).
- It can also check the presence of a cap, a leaflet in the case and the correct number of products in the case.
- Verification of compliance (presence / absence)
- Dimensional control (length, width, diameter, angle, geometry, color)
- Counting and sorting
- Detection, localization and tracking a path for robotics: tracking for robot guidance
- Identification (OCR / OCV or recognition and verification)
It also carries 3D control with laser scanners (height position detection and bottle in boxes counting)
- Programming of controls by training outside production (work on or off line)
- Remote maintenance possible
- Simple and ergonomic user interface
- Insensitive to light intensity variations
- Tolerant to geometrical distortions (when handling flexible packaging for instance)
- Processing speed: < 40 milliseconds for an object and two sides
- Manages partially concealed views
- Images saved
- Format changeover : 0 seconds