- Products arriving in line on a conveyor are collated into batches of 2 or more, without stopping the products
- Application particularly suited for connection with systems such as racetrack collator or belt collator
- Option: Single-axis phaser (2 belts,2 bracket trains) depending on the speed and type of product
- Solution adaptable to a range of gantry or robotic case packers (AN, ER, SD)
- Flexible infeed designed to handle products with complex shapes (difficult to accumulate) and in different sizes: bottles with or without puck support
- Collation system simplified by removing the need for a laning unit and accumulation, which is normally important when handling shaped plastic bottles
- Optimum product protection by smooth movements
- High speed continuous solution limiting product accumulation at the scroll infeed
- Quick and simple adjustments and format changeovers requiring only one operator
- Silent and easy accessible system
- Servo-driven solution
- Low maintenance thanks to simple mechanical design
- Speed: up to 450 products per minute, depending on the nature and size of the products
- Product infeed in accumulation on a motorized conveyor.
- Continuous orientation and spacing out of the products obtained by two servo-driven lateral scrolls.
- At the outfeed of the scrolls, transfer of the products onto a second servo-driven conveyor slaved with the product flow.
- Positive transfer of the product batch to the gripping station carried out by a servo-driven shuttle equipped with lateral combs perfectly adapted to the shape of the product row.