- Products arriving in line on a conveyor are collated into batches of 2 or more, without stopping the products.
- Application particularly suited for connection with systems such as racetrack collator or belt collator.
- Sub-assembly can be adapted to all loading systems handling RSC or wrap around blanks.
- Option: Single-axis phaser (one belt, one bracket train) or a dual-axis phaser (2 belts, 2 bracket trains) depending on the speed and type of product.
Module can be either independent or integrated into the product collating part of the case packer.
- All types of products, in particular products which are flexible and difficult to accumulate
- Mechanically reliable and robust solution
- Easily accessible
- Compact layout compared to traditional pre-collation systems
- Increased life span for collating systems within the machine
- Reduced noise level
- Speed: up to 1100 products per minute
- Transfer of products on a motorized conveyor
- Detection of product presence
- Collation of 2 products side by side by means of brackets assembled on 2 servo-driven belts
- The bracket slows down the first product until the second product catches up with the first, before releasing the batch of two products in step
- Equipment controlled directly by the machine downstream