- Continuous batch selection.
- Servo-driven adjustments to product length and width (no change parts).
- Quick format changeovers (formats managed via machine control panel).
- Infeed of products in lanes on a motorized conveyor.
- Infeed of products in accumulation already distributed into lanes.
- Continuous product selection by two sets of servo-driven fingers rising between the lower timing belts to retain and release product batches.
- Flight bar system for collation and distribution into 1, 2 or 3 lanes.
- Speed: 10-100 cycles/min.
- Handling of a wide range of products with varying diameters: from 55 to 124 mm (2.16 to 4.88 inches) or 0.25 L to 3 L (0.06 to 0.79 US gallons).
- A single cassette required to handle all the formats.
- Products collated by speed variation between the selecting module and the downstream conveyor.
- Fully adjustable system for handling various product sizes requiring no change parts.
- Servo-driven (format changeover in less than a minute).
- The pins regulate the product propulsion and guarantee their alignment.
- Optimization of product stability.
- Accurate adjustment thanks to the servo-driven control system.
- Belt with nose bar (at selecting system outfeed) for an almost uninterrupted link between 2 conveyors.
- Use of timing belts.
- Quick, easy and constant format changeovers (formats managed via machine control panel).
- Flexible solution which facilitates the addition of future formats throughout the machine’s life cycle.
- Option: automatic lane adjustment by adding motors.