- Bottle feeding table with self-supporting structure in AISI 304 and stainless steel chains with 85 mm pitch.
- The system includes :
- Adjustable bottle guides that drive the bottles towards the pick-up heads.
- Adjustable bottle vibrators that allow a gentle bottle feeding.
- Bottles presence photocell that grants the right bottle dosing.
- A four axes anthropomorphic robot having a payload of 450/700 Kg at wrist.
- Bottle handling system by means of individual, pneumatically operated grippers, grouped on gripping heads adapted for different sizes of crates to be handled.
- The number of gripping heads depends on the output required.
- The gripping heads, that could be fixed or mobile, are anchored on a stainless steel frame.
- Pneumatic grippers hold the bottles by the neck.
- The bottle neck's picking system could be either by membrane or plastic sectors and tailor made solutions might be available for different bottle neck shapes.
Crates infeed / outfeed
Crates conveyors and centering device.
- Crates conveyors can be single or double lane.
- A mobile centering device aligns the crates so that they are in a correct position, thus allowing an accurate bottles insertion.
- It consists of a folded metal frame with vertical movement driven by independent pneumatic cylinders.
Bottles and crates change.
- In case of different bottle/crate sizes, different set of gripping heads can be housed on a dedicated magazine (available as option).
- The robotic head moves on top of the dedicated magazine releasing the current set of gripping heads and bottle guides, picking-up the new ones.
- Semi-automatic changeover on crates conveyors.
- Very gentle and accurate bottles feeding operations.
- Improved flexibility due to the high level of automation.
- Different layout configurations are available.
- Easy maintenance operation.
- Flexible system for different bottle necks.
- Sturdy stainless steel structure and gentle product handling.
- Fully automatic gripping heads, bottles guides and centering device changeover (available as option).
- Optimized maintenance operations on the standing-by gripping heads (off-line) without having impact on the production.