As a people-centric organization, we understand that long term improvements in performance can only be obtained with a high degree of buy-in and ownership by your people.
- Changes that succeed are changes that make sense: those for which we understand why they have been initiated and where they are leading
- We assist you in this process of building shared meaning by working with all the stakeholders in your organization on concrete issues of direct concern to them..
We can help you develop an integrated, people centric approach to your asset performance improvement efforts.
- Asset performance is based on intrinsic equipment reliability, operating processes and maintenance processes
- We work with you on improvement strategies in all three of these dimensions
We can also help you with specific problem solving methodology which matches the complexity of your production system.
- Maintaining and improving performance of complex production systems requires the right tools
- We can help with specific tools such as RCA, PM Analysis and computerized simulation models.