Unless you measure something, you don’t know if it’s getting better or worse.
- Measurement is the only way to know where you really are.
- Measurement is what allows you to know where you will get the biggest return on your investment in continuous improvement activities.
- Measurement is how you know if your actions are generating the required results.
Measuring the right things, in the right way, is vital to getting buy-in from stakeholders.
- We insure that what you measure is aligned with your business goals.
- The language and terms we use are adapted to the operating culture of your business.
- All parts of your organization can get the information they need in the format they require.
Our fully customizable Efficiency Improvement Tool™ (EITTM) is the most complete package on the market for high quality data acquisition and treatment.
- Different EITTM versions available depending on your needs: Databox, Light & Standard.
- EITTM is designed to capture and process data from any vendor's equipment.
- You can generate an almost infinite variety of reports at any level of detail you require.